IATI CALZADO CORREDURIA DE SEGUROS S.L. as the data controller for your personal data, hereby notifies you that your data is being collected for the following purposes:
- To manage commercial relations, deals and quotes, marketing actions and advertising in general. The legal grounds for this processing is consent from the data subject and the data may be transferred to insurance providers.
- It shall also be used to set up a policy brokered by IATI CALZADO CORREDURIA DE SEGUROS S.L. as the fundamental basis for normal performance of the insurance brokerage activity and comprehensive management of the policies and services commissioned by the clients, as well as to hold events, campaigns and commercial and/or advertising actions, and to manage claims covered by the policies with clients and non-clients, as well as resolving them and sending out professionals for this purpose. The legal grounds for this processing is the performance of a contract. For this purpose, your data may be disclosed to: Organisations or individuals with a direct connection to IATI CALZADO CORREDURIA DE SEGUROS S.L.; the Tax Agency; notaries public and lawyers; companies and professionals that provide services to process and settle claims; advertising managers and distributors; insurance companies and underwriting agencies; public administrations with competence in the matter.
- To manage communications via digital means. The legal grounds for this processing is consent from the data subject. Your data will not be transferred to third parties except when required by law.
- To compile personal data obtained through contact forms on the company's website in order to contact the policy requester and external collaborators and send data on their risks or CV and business data. The legal grounds for this processing is consent from the data subject. In order to carry out said purpose, your data may be disclosed to collaborating companies.
Who is the data controller?
As per the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, we hereby notify you that the personal data provided will be processed by IATI CALZADO CORREDURIA DE SEGUROS S.L. with Tax ID number (CIF) B62273081 and business address at Avda diagonal 622 4º 08021 BARCELONA, BARCELONA.
Why do we process your personal data?
The data you provide is necessary to ensure we can provide the service you requested, and will be processed for the following purposes:
- CONTRACTUAL PURPOSES: To take out, maintain and comply with any insurance policies you have and the services arising from them.
- PURPOSES BASED ON THE CONTROLLERS LEGITIMATE INTERESTS: To carry out commercial actions in general and to offer and recommend insurance or complementary products and services, transferring data to third parties when required for proper performance of the insurance contract.
- PURPOSES BASED ON CONSENT: To carry out commercial actions, although lack of consent shall not be an impediment to performance of an existing contract.
How long will your personal data be kept?
In general, the personal data provided will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfil contractual and legal obligations. More specifically, except when in the legitimate interest of IATI CALZADO CORREDURIA DE SEGUROS, S.L., the data provided shall be held until the data subject requests otherwise.
How do we get your data?
Your data is obtained both directly and indirectly. In this case, through an external collaborator of the insurance broker you requested a service from.
Who will personal data be shared with?
For the purposes established, your data may be disclosed to: Organisations or individuals with a direct connection to IATI CALZADO CORREDURIA DE SEGUROS S.L.; the Tax Agency; notaries public and lawyers; companies and professionals that provide services to process and settle claims; advertising managers and distributors; insurance and reinsurance companies; public administrations with competence in the matter.
What rights do you have with regard to your personal data?
Anyone has the right to request access, rectification, erasure, limitation of handling, opposition or portability of their personal data by writing us at the address above or by email to email@example.com indicating the right to be exercised.
You may also revoke consent granted at any time. Revoking consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before said revocation.
You have the right to lodge a claim with the competent supervisory authority if you feel your data protection rights have been infringed on.